Discover Adelaide 2025 Including Cruise, Tours & More! (Train Holiday Package)
To Adelaide - 6 Nights
- 6 Nights
- Offer Expires:
Price per person
Travel through Australia’s Red Centre by train to make your way to Adelaide, South Australia’s food and wine capital.
With the perfect combination of meals on and off the train, you’ll make the most of the gastronomic side of your rail journey, while also exploring the sights of Nitmiluk Gorge, Alice Springs and the unusual town of Coober Pedy. Upon arriving in Adelaide, settle into your accommodation for the next three nights and use it as your base to discover South Australia’s food gems, including the renowned Barossa Valley.
- Transfer from hotel to Darwin Rail Terminal
- 3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition, Darwin to Adelaide, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Coober Pedy
- Cruise through ancient Nitmiluk Gorge in Katherine
- Explore the outback town of Alice Springs and the unusual underground town of Cooper Pedy
- Transfer from Adelaide Parklands Terminal to hotel
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Adelaide including breakfast daily
- Northern Barossa Valley Voyager tour, including lunch
- Discover the history of the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy cellar door tastings and a restaurant lunch
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Departing every Wednesday & Saturday
- Price from $5,085 per person
Why Barrow & Bear Travel?
We are a dedicated collective group of agents where you come first. Your holiday is about you, not us. We want you to come back telling us how amazing your time was, share with us all your great photos and stories. Our guarantee to you is that we will give you all our dedication and passion when planning your unique adventure. Barrow & Bear gives you free holiday planning and personalised service. What are you waiting for? Give our agents a call NOW 1300 976 874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.