Raffles Singapore Including Accommodation, Tours & More!
To Singapore - 5 Nights
- 5 Nights
- 10% Discount at Raffles Boutique
- Travel Dates:
- 01/08/23 to 31/03/24
- Offer Expires:
- Reference Code:
- 11903 - Entire Travel
Price per person
A perfect mixture of culture, history, art, and an array of different style of cuisine: Singapore, home to the Sands SkyPark, representS an evergreen appeal to tourists from all over the world. This itinerary will take you to the most fascinating spots of the region from Sands SkyPark, the world’s largest public cantilever housing a public observatory deck, lush gardens, and exclusive restaurants to the ethnic heritage enclave like Little India, the Tekka Centre or Kampong Gelam, where you can admire the quiet majesty of the Sultan’s Mosque.
- 5 nights at Raffles Singapore – 5*
- Private Return Airport Transfers – Mercedes E class with English Speaking Driver
- Daily Breakfast
- Majestic Gardens in the Lion City tour (3.5 hrs)
- Explore Singapore with Bumboat tour (3.5 hrs)
- Complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar (replenished daily)
- Bottled water provided on tour transfer
- Travel between 01 Aug 23 – 31 Mar 24
- Price from $5,677 per person, twin share
Why Barrow & Bear Travel?
We are a dedicated collective group of agents where you come first. Your holiday is about you, not us. We want you to come back telling us how amazing your time was, share with us all your great photos and stories. Our guarantee to you is that we will give you all our dedication and passion when planning your unique adventure. Barrow & Bear gives you free holiday planning and personalised service. What are you waiting for? Give our agents a call NOW 1300 976 874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackouts may apply
- International airfares and taxes
- Domestic airfares and taxes, unless otherwise specified in our holiday package
- Visa expenses, processing and issuance fees
- Meals other than as specified in our holiday package
- Travel Insurance or expenses of a personal nature (mini-bar, phone call, laundry, etc.),
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, hotel, restaurant or boat staff, etc.
- Or any other travel expense that has not been included in our holiday package