Top End Explorer 2025 Including Cruise, Accommodation & More! (Train Holiday Package)
- 7 Nights
- Offer Expires:
Price per person
Connect with culture and country by combining two iconic national parks with one legendary rail journey.
You’ll experience Australian wildlife in their natural habitat and visit incredible remote landscapes as you explore Australia by train on The Ghan, before continuing on to Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks for deeper exploration of the Top End’s diverse natural habitats.
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan, Adelaide to Darwin, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine
- Explore the outback town of Alice Springs
- Cruise through ancient Nitmiluk Gorge in Katherine
- Transfer from Darwin Rail Terminal to hotel
- 1 nights’ accommodation in Darwin, including breakfast
- 2 nights of intimate small-group Kakadu, East Alligator River and Litchfield touring with Outback Spirit, travelling on board a state-of-the-art 4WD Mercedes-Benz vehicle, including accommodation, guided touring and meals
- Cruise on the Mary River spotting wildlife, including saltwater crocodiles and an abundance of birdlife
- Visit the Ubirr art site within Kakadu National Park, home to some of the world’s most outstanding rock art
- Swim in a waterfall at Litchfield National Park
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Darwin, including breakfast daily
- Darwin Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Departing Sunday & Wednesday
- Price from $5,305 per person
Why Barrow & Bear Travel?
We are a dedicated collective group of agents where you come first. Your holiday is about you, not us. We want you to come back telling us how amazing your time was, share with us all your great photos and stories. Our guarantee to you is that we will give you all our dedication and passion when planning your unique adventure. Barrow & Bear gives you free holiday planning and personalised service. What are you waiting for? Give our agents a call NOW 1300 976 874 or email email@example.com